Thanks to Oticon OPN S you will be able to access the groundbreaking open sound experience
The OpenSound Navigator technology raises the bar of the game helping people with hearing loss to interact with multiple speakers with reduced listening efforts and in difficult listening environments.
As evidence suggests from two independent studies, Oticon OPN S enables people to freely participate in noisy environments as people with normal hearing.
How does this technology work?
To put it simply, the OpenSound Navigator technology in Oticon OPN S
- scans the sound environment more than 100 times per second,
- rapidly and precisely attenuating disturbing noise, even between individual words.
This outstanding technology makes it possible for Oticon OPN S to provide 360° sound that will allow users to access almost all of the sounds available around them.
For a full package of truthful customer experience, Oticon OPN S comes in different styles and preferences, ensuring the individual needs of users.
Oticon OPN S has three primary styles that are the following:
- The miniRITE is sleek and discreet and gives the option of rechargeable batteries
- The miniRITE-T has a double-push button and a telecoil with replaceable batteries
- The BTE13 PP offers a larger button and LED indicator and an output level of up to 138 dB SPL.
It also offers the following features for a comfortable and easy to use hearing experience:
- Automatic Program (Open Sound Navigator Level 3)
- Speech Enhancement Technology (Speech Guard LX Level 3)
- Speech Enhancement Technology (Soft Speech Booster LX)
- Interaural Difference Preservation (Spatial Sound LX)
- Wind Noise Management
- Transient Noise Management
- Binaural Coordination
- Wireless Accessory Compatible
- Twinlink Wireless
- Tinnitus Sound Support
- Speech Rescue LX.
- Let Oticon BTE 13 do the magic.
Make your purchase today and transform your hearing for the better!